The home inspection process may seem daunting to buyers and sellers. Hiring a certified home inspector will give you peace of mind with a job well done. We deliver inspection reports that meet and exceed national requirements to ensure you are getting the most comprehensive report on the state of your home. Call us today to see a sample report.
Certified home inspector
Call us today for a free estimate
What does the home inspection process involve?
Think of a home inspection like a very thorough physical exam for your house, just like the one you get yearly from your doctor. Depending on the size of the home, the home inspection process will last between 2 - 3 hours. Our certified home inspector will thoroughly inspect every aspect of the home in order to prepare a detailed report including photographs. The areas inspected during the process include the following:
- Roof system
- Insulation and ventilation
- Windows and doors
- Plumbing system
- Exterior shell
- Electrical system
- Support structure
- Water Heaters
- Central air conditioning
- And more
Our certified home inspector is licensed, certified, and insured and goes beyond national requirements when conducting the inspection and preparing your report. When you receive your home inspection report from us, it will be full of photos along with detailed findings on every aspect of your home.
Your home inspection report will include the following:
- Condition of every major component of the structure - from roof to basement
- Any deficiencies found - minor or major
- Any extensive expenditures necessary
- Potential problems based on the current state of the home
- Safety concerns
- Home preservation tips
- And more
Common Problems Found In a Home Inspection
We’ve seen just about everything during the home inspection process, but the following problems are the most common:
- Multiple layers of shingles on the roof
- Wet crawl spaces
- Rotted window frames and sills
- Lack of GFCI outlets in wet areas (bathroom, kitchen)
- DIY plumbing
- Cross connection concerns with water supply and waste water
- Faulty wiring
- Ceiling stains - signs of current or past leak
- Foundation flaws - cracked or sinking foundation
- Building violations
- Outdated thermostats
- And more
We have built our reputation one home inspection at a time. We want you to put your trust in us. Our promise to you is:
- We work for you, not a realtor or contractor.
- We strictly adhere to national standards of practice.
- We will never solicit for repairs after we conduct an inspection of your home.
- We will never offer or accept kickbacks for our services or referrals.
If you require a home inspection, please contact us today and we would be happy to help.
Complete home inspection services
Call us today to schedule your inspection
If you would like to learn more about the home inspection process in Tampa, St Petersburg, Clearwater, and other nearby cities, give us a call today.