Hiring a certified Tampa home inspector is a must when you are buying or selling a home in the Bay area. We will give you a clear picture of the health of your home so you can make an informed decision before your real estate transaction. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond the requirements of national and state standards. If you have any questions about the home inspection process, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Call today for a free estimate
Certified, licensed, and insured Tampa home inspector
Certified Home Inspector
The state of Florida requires that all home inspectors be certified and licensed. If a home inspection company can’t provide their certification and license numbers, then don’t trust them! You can trust that we won’t solicit you for repairs after our inspection is done; it’s unethical and irresponsible. We earn your trust by providing a thorough home inspection and detailed written report.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, we know it can be a stressful time. Our goal is to make the whole home inspection process simple for you and here’s how:
- Call us today to receive a free estimate over the phone. Make sure to have the square footage of your home when you call and let us know what type of home inspection you need.
- we will schedule a time for the inspection that is convenient for your busy life.
- You don’t need to prepare anything on the day of the inspection. Once we arrive, the entire inspection will be completed in roughly two to three hours depending on the size of your home.
- We encourage you to walk with us throughout the inspection, so we can answer any questions you might have.
- We will diligently inspect your home from the ground up in order to prepare our detailed report.
- Afterward, there is nothing for you to do! We will prepare our written report, including images for clarification.
- Once you have read through the report, we welcome any questions you have.
Our Tampa home inspector will look for issues in the following areas:
- Safety hazards
- Major defects
- Potential major defects
- Issues that will prevent insurance or financing
If we do find current safety hazards, they will be clearly marked on the written inspection report, and our home inspector will walk you through the details of the safety hazard.
Our Tampa home inspector will thoroughly inspect the following during our visit:
- Property site
- Foundation and structure
- Crawl spaces
- Electrical system components
- Plumbing system components
- AC system
- Heating system
- Walls, floors, and ceilings
- Gutters and drainage system
- Attic and ventilation
- Roof system
- And more
The information you will gain from a certified home inspection is invaluable whether you are getting ready to buy or sell. Information is power, especially when it comes to real estate.
New Home Inspector
It is a common misconception that a new construction home is problem free. The reality is, mistakes happen, despite the best of intentions. Often builders subcontract out construction work, and then those subcontractors will subcontract out the work meaning you don’t always know who exactly built the home. Don’t take the word of the county inspector, they have to check dozens of homes a day and don’t have the time to be as thorough as we do.
The most common issues we see with new construction include the following:
- Central AC defects
- Ventilation issues
- Poor drainage
- Firewall deficiencies
- Lack of GFCI outlets
When you hire us to inspect your new home, you can trust that no stone is left unturned. We are always on time, courteous and very detailed. Contact us today for a free estimate; we look forward to hearing from you.
Don’t buy a new home without a certified home inspection
Call us today to schedule an appointment
When you need to hire a local Tampa home inspector, give our company a call!